Every dollar of your donation to the Mahoning County CASA Program will help ensure that the life of an abused or neglected child is positively impacted by a CASA volunteer. Your gift helps our program recruit, screen, train, and supervise CASA volunteers to be a child's voice in court to protect their interests and their need for safe permanent placement
Your in-kind donation will help us better serve to advocate for abused and neglected children of Mahoning County by off-setting the costs of recruiting, training and monitoring CASA/GAL volunteers - ultimately allowing our program to serve more children.
CASA serves children ages 0-18 years of age:
- Coloring books and crayons
- School Supplies
- Toys for all ages
- Gas Cards
- Gift Cards to restaurants
Purchase “Celebrate Kids!” License Plates
The “Celebrate Kids!” license plate is available from the Ohio Bureau if Motor Vehicles. Purchasing this plate adds an additional $25 to the cost of your basic license plate registration fee. Fifteen dollars of this additional cost is tax deductible and goes to support the Ohio CASA/GAL Association and the growth of CASA/GAL Programs throughout the state.
- Consider being a Sponsor for one of our training sessions.
- Sponsor a CASA/GAL fundraising event.
- Sponsor volunteer training sessions for our local program.
- Sponsor a CASA/GAL volunteer recognition event for your local program.
- Provide goods or services to our local CASA/GAL Program.
- Promote employee volunteerism with CASA by displaying recruitment posters, placing informational inserts in paychecks, including CASA/GAL information to your retiree info packets, inviting Mahoning County CASA to recruitment fairs, allowing a speaker to come in and give a presentation on the CASA/GAL Program, etc.